The Umbrella License® for Camps

Showing movies or TV at your camp? Do you have broadcast, cable or satellite TV available in common areas? Does your camp occasionally host movie screenings for guests? Did you know situations like these require a public performance license?

Copyrighted content is intended for personal, private use only. Exhibitions at your camp require a license. The Umbrella License offers a simple, affordable solution to copyright compliance.

Apply Now! 

Do you operate a Christian camp?

Contact CVLI 




How Does it Work?

It’s simple. With the Umbrella License you can show unlimited movies, TV and other audiovisual content with the assurance of copyright compliance. Obtain content on your own in any legal format including, but not limited to, broadcast, cable or satellite television, DVD, Blu-ray, download, or streaming services. There is no obligation to report the titles shown. Just complete an application and you’ll be on your way.

FAQ  Apply Now!


watch video image


More Than 1,000 Rights Holders


Under the Umbrella License you will find content from every genre. MPLC provides annual copyright coverage for more than 1,000 rights holders, ranging from major Hollywood studios to children’s, independent, television, special interest, and international producers with only a few title exclusions.


Apply Now! 

Young girl with marshmallow